Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit luptatem accusantium doloremque laudanti.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that websites save on your PC or mobile device while you visit them. Thanks to cookies, the site remembers your actions and preferences (eg login, language, font size and other display settings) so that you do not have to re-enter them if you return to the site or browse from page to page.
Different kind of cookies
1. Technical Cookies
We use both session cookies and our own permanent cookies, in order to guarantee a safe and efficient website navigation. This type of cookie does not require consent, it can change the browser settings to disable these cookies functionality but this may prevent the site from working properly.
2. Analytics cookies
Analytical cookies are used to collect information on the use of the site.
The data are collected only for purposes of anonymous statistical analysis to improve the navigability of the site and make the content relevant to users’ requests. Analytical cookies collect anonymous data on user activity and on how to reach the pages of the site.
By browsing our website you accept the use of these cookies. If you do not want to be tracked by Google Analytics, please visit the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
3. Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site, such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks, for the purpose of sharing site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
Not accepting cookies on our site will not be possible to use social widgets or view Youtube and Vimeo videos.
For more information on the use of data by third-party software visit:
- Vimeo (https://vimeo.com/privacy): we incorporate Vimeo videos on our pages;
- YouTube (https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy//): we incorporate Youtube videos on our pages;
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/):we use share buttons;
- Twitter (https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter): we use share buttons;
We do not use any first-party profiling cookies
How to control cookies
You can check and / or check the status of cookies at any time – to find out more, visit the aboutcookies.org link. You can delete cookies already on your PC and set up your browsers in order to block their installation. Should you choose this option, you will also have to manually change some preferences each time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain features of the site are not available.
By visiting youronlinechoices.eu you can choose to disable several third-party cookies.
Check here for the instructions of your browser:
- Internet Explorer (https://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Opera (https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/)
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042)
After disabling cookies, the site may not work properly.