ICT Business Development Manager
The ideal figure, a manager with direct reporting to the Sales Director will manage the ICT BU and develop the business for the offer of consulting services in the field of ICT to existing customers and to new customers.
- Guarantee the planning and development of the ICT area according to medium/long-term objectives, by constantly monitoring the developments in ICT technologies to propose innovative approaches to the organization in favor of the competitiveness of the company’s offer.
- Ensuring the analysis of the needs, of existing customers or potentials.
- Proposing weekly turnover targets.
- Propose research plans of resources for the development of the Business Unit, by following, in collaboration with HR, selection processes aimed at the inclusion of potential profiles.
- Contributing to the development of business procedures in the field of ICT
- Assure the management and the professional development of the area staff.
- Collaborate on the definition of the contents of the internal Academy, with regard to the modules dedicated to ICT
- Degree in Informatic Engineering, or Management or equivalent
- 3+y of proven ICT experience
- Minimum experience in business process analysis and optimization
- Internal/external resource management
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Travel availability (clients/locations) for the implementation of the assigned projects
- Ability of teamworking
- The entrepreneurial spirit
A distinctive element is the direct commercial experience and/or support of commercial figures.
Direct recruitment by the company and inclusion in a dynamic and fast-developing context.
Possibility of short- and medium-term professional growth plans. Placement, remuneration, and integration policies will be related to the actual experience gained in the role.
Seniority Mid-Senior level
Work time: Full-time
Work area: Moncalieri
Please send a detailed CV. You will be requested to authorize the use of your personal data as for D.Lgs. 196/03 and GDPR (Rule UE 2016/679). Research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L.903/77).
To candidate, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org