Functional safety engineer
We are looking for:
- Functional safety engineer
- Assess projects with regard to safety requirements and legal requirements.
- Create safety concepts and support safety analyzes.
- Generate the necessary Functional Safety documentation for the project, following ISO26262: Safety plan, FMEA, FMEDA, Fault Tree Analysis, Hazard Analysis, and Risk Assessment, Functional Safety Concepts, Technical Safety Concepts, safety case.
- Carry out reviews of the work products (HW / SW requirements, Architectures, test specifications).
- Take part in hazard analysis and risk assessments (HARA)
- Minimum BSc in Automotive, Electrical or equivalent Engineering
- 3+ yrs relevant engineering experience (ideally Systems Engineering or Functional safety engineering experience)
- Experience in supporting Functional Safety activities according to ISO26262
- Good communication skills
- Work independent and self-motivated
- Experience with safety analyses methodologies (FMEA, FTA, FMEDA)
- Experience with safety supporting processes (Requirement management, Configuration management, and change management)
- Fluent in English
- 5+ yrs relevant experience
- Certification as a functional safety professional and/or assessor is desirable.
- Experience with hardware and software development in the automotive industry, either automotive powertrain control systems, high-voltage electrical power supplies, Hybrid vehicles, ADAS features, or similar technical fields
- Project Management
- Experience with ASPICE and/or CMMI
- Training experience
- Hands-on related tools (Medini, APIS, Doors)
- Safety audit, assessment experience
The type of contract and remuneration will be evaluated in relation to the skills and experience gained.
Work area: Turin, Modena
Please send a detailed CV. You will be requested to authorize the use of your personal data as for D.Lgs. 196/03 and GDPR (Rule UE 2016/679). Research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L.903/77).
To candidate, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org