We are looking for a System Engineer, who will deal with:
- Collecting a series of coherent requirements for the development phase of the product
- Running the definition of the system functionalities
- Executing the definition of the system requirements and the architecture of the collaboration system with the project areas.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Basis technical background HW / SW / MEC.
- Knowledge of logics of Requirements Engineering
- Knowledge of architectures SYS / SW
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE or equivalent quality standard
- Knowledge of model V for the product advancement
- Deep knowledge of standards and technical norms
- Advanced knowledge of DOORS, Polarion, JIRA, Confluence
To complete the profile:
- Attitude to Teamworking
- Attitude to problem-solving
- Personal initiative
The type of contract and remuneration will be evaluated in relation to the skills and experience gained.
Work area: Torino
Please send a detailed CV. You will be requested to authorize the use of your personal data as for D.Lgs. 196/03 and GDPR (Rule UE 2016/679). Research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L.903/77).
To candidate, please send your CV to: email@example.com