IT Project Manager
We are looking for an IT Project Manager.
The selected Profile will deal with:
- Planning, coordinating, and managing every aspect of the IT project in order to guarantee the completement in terms of conformity with what was scheduled;
- Manage the project team (external and internal resources) and company stakeholders;
- Identify and analyze project risks and problems, including the submission of tenders, the evaluation of responses, and the selection of suppliers.
- Proven experience in managing medium-complex J2EE projects;
- At least 3 years experience in project management (PMP or Prince certification will be considered a plus);
- Excellent knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of English
To complete the profile:
- Attitude to Teamworking
- Attitude to problem-solving
- Personal initiative
The type of contract and remuneration will be evaluated in relation to the skills and experience gained.
Work area: Milan
Please send a detailed CV. You will be requested to authorize the use of your personal data as for D.Lgs. 196/03 and GDPR (Rule UE 2016/679). Research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L.903/77).
To candidate, please send your CV to: email@example.com