HR Business Partner
We are looking for an HR Business Partner, who will deal with:
- Identification of researched profiles on the basis of the company’s needs;
- Support to the HR Manager during the phasis of search and selection of personnel.
- Support in the definition of methods and procedures based on the specific needs of an evolving environment;
- Management of the HR Specialist
- Management of recurring profile recruitment contracts
- GDPR Activity Management, in collaboration with other business departments
- Implementation and management of HR projects such as welfare plans, career development, assessment, training;
- Evaluation of resources’ performance;
- Supervision Relationship with external suppliers, partners, institutions.
- Support for business decisions on personnel management;
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Previous experience in the role at least 3 years
- Autonomy in search and selection of profiles
- Accuracy, sense of responsibility, and ability to quickly understand business dynamics
- Good written and spoken knowledge of the English language
- Relational and communicative as well as organizational skills
The experience in the field of engineering services is an element that can encourage the application.
To complete the profile:
- Attitude to Teamworking
- Attitude to problem-solving
- Personal initiative
The type of contract and remuneration will be evaluated in relation to the skills and experience gained.
Work area: North Italy
Please send a detailed CV. You will be requested to authorize the use of your personal data as for D.Lgs. 196/03 and GDPR (Rule UE 2016/679). Research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L.903/77).
To candidate, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org