Electrical Cabling Designer – Railway
We are looking for an Electrical Designer, who will deal with:
- 3D/2D modeling and creation of electrical cablings in the field of the railway.
- Preparation of documents for project progress.
- Cabling production process.
- Knowledge and reading of electrical diagrams
- Manufacture of metal brackets cable supports and junction boxes
- Management of customer/supplier relationships.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Previous experience
- Knowledge of the tool CATIA V5 Electrical
- Knowledge of tool ELSA, VISIO
- Wiring harness design process (area 2D-3D)
- Knowledge of the analysis processes DMU
To complete the profile:
- Attitude to Teamworking
- Attitude to problem-solving
- Personal initiative
The type of contract and remuneration will be evaluated in relation to the skills and experience gained.
Work area: Turin
Please send a detailed CV. You will be requested to authorize the use of your personal data as for D.Lgs. 196/03 and GDPR (Rule UE 2016/679). Research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L.903/77).
To candidate, please send your CV to: email@example.com