We are looking for a Configuration Manager, who has to be inserted in a team of development of Java applications in the field of Insurance. The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Technical knowledge required: Git, Docker, Jenkins;
- Optional technical knowledge: bash scripting;
The activities mainly concern:
- Branch strategy management and definition
- Coordination of release activities (management of deploy windows, communications vs team, communications vs Customer)
- Continuous integration: check out/check-in, tagging, migrate, merge, version management, etc…
- Scripting skills: ability to create/edit automatic scripts
- Configuration management: management/versioning of properties file and applicative configurations
- Release management: server installation of packages
- Monitoring activity/time control
- On-demand assistance towards the Customer’s configuration management and deployment teams in operation
- Troubleshooting: operational assistance to team/developer members in front of problems with tools and facilitation; inspection of build/deploy logs to identify the causes of errors and route the solution to the correct figures; writing documentation and CM solutions adopted.
To complete the profile:
- Attitude to Teamworking
- Attitude to problem-solving
- Personal initiative
- Possibility to work on-call/monitoring for assistance with evolutionary or corrective releases, and assistance.
The type of contract and remuneration will be evaluated in relation to the skills and experience gained.
Work area: Turin
Please send a detailed CV. You will be requested to authorize the use of your personal data as for D.Lgs. 196/03 and GDPR (Rule UE 2016/679). Research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L.903/77).
To candidate, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org