CMF Designer – Automotive
We are looking for a CMF DESIGNER with experience in:
- At least 2+ years in a similar role in the automotive sector.
- Degree or Master in Automotive Design (preferably from Institutes as IED, IAAS, Design Pforzheim Hochschule, UMEA Institute of Design, Strate School of Design, etc.) or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of drawing and photo editing programs like Adobe Photoshop 2021.
- Excellent knowledge of rendering programs like Autodesk VRED.
- Good knowledge of drawing and graphics programs as Adobe Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of 3D modeling programs as Autodesk Alias Concept 2021 or Blender.
- Good knowledge of digital presentation programs like Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent ability to contextualize projects and materials through benchmarking and search for reference images.
- Excellent predisposition to the problem solving’ linked to the various needs of a project, in the relationship with the design directions and eventual design constraints.
- High interpersonal and communication skills.
The selected candidate, referring directly to the Head of Design/ Area Manager, will have the following responsibilities:
- Designing project solutions that meet new market and innovative needs.
- Realizing through dedicated software the solutions of colors, materials, and finishes that can support the project.
- Knowing the principal performance techniques, and how to read and interpret briefings and style directions to produce fresh and efficient solutions.
- Realizing physical mood board according to his own solutions, with examples of inspiring materials and objects.
- A constant search for innovations in terms of materials, colors and finishes, and possible partners for the realization of the same.
- Interfacing internally with the members of the same Team, in order to discuss possible solutions and develop day by day teamwork, useful to realize any project.
- Realizing and organizing PowerPoint presentations for the project, which will be presented to the managers of the same in the different phases of development.
- Being a mentor to the junior members of the Team, when there is the possibility.
To complete the profile:
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Possible knowledge of Chinese.
- Possible knowledge of 3D modeling programs as Autodesk Alias Concept 2021 or Blender
- Decisional, operational autonomy, and personal initiative.
The type of contract and remuneration will be evaluated in relation to the skills and experience gained.
Work area: Turin
Please send a detailed CV. You will be requested to authorize the use of your personal data as for D.Lgs. 196/03 and GDPR (Rule UE 2016/679). Research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L.903/77).
To candidate, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org