Class-A 3D Modeler Strak – Automotive
We are looking for a CLASS A / STRAK 3D MODELER with experience in:
- At least 2+ years in a similar role in the automotive sector.
- At least 2+ years in using modeling and design programs as ICEM Surf and CATIA V5.
- Good knowledge of rendering programs as Autodesk VRed.
- Experience in the realization of class-A surfaces for vehicle development programs, including the control of data and, if necessary, the feedback supply.
- Excellent knowledge of understanding the tridimensionality differences and their impact on the nominal distance of the surfaces and the alignment conditions (‘gap and flush’), and the ability to develop alternative surface solutions to minimize the visibility of their variations.
- High interpersonal and communication skills.
The selected candidate, referring directly to the Head of Design / Area Manager, will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing typical sections.
- Realizing, through dedicated software, the 3D surfaces solutions starting from 2D drawings and renders.
- Knowing the principal performance techniques and how to interpret style directions to produce efficient proposals of 3D models in the Bezier mathematics techniques, by considering the time limits for realization.
- Complete comprehension of material selection and impact on surface opportunities, which may include material behaviors such as gaskets, foams, and carpets that, for example, may deform during the installation in the car.
- Planning the workload for an efficient result, according to the Team.
- Interfacing internally with the members of the same Team, in order to discuss possible solutions and develop day by day teamwork, useful to realize any project, by constantly checking the quality of the surfaces.
- Possibility to realize 3D mathematics rendering through dedicated software.
To complete the profile:
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Decisional, operational autonomy, and personal initiative.
- Possible using of programs as Autodesk Alias Concept.
The type of contract and remuneration will be evaluated in relation to the skills and experience gained.
Work area: Turin
Please send a detailed CV. You will be requested to authorize the use of your personal data as for D.Lgs. 196/03 and GDPR (Rule UE 2016/679). Research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L.903/77).
To candidate, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org