CAS Modeler – Automotive
We are looking for a CAS MODELER with experience in:
- At least 2+ years in a similar role in the automotive sector.
- Degree or Master in Automotive Design (preferably from Institutes as IED, IAAS, Design Pforzheim Hochschule, UMEA Institute of Design, Strate School of Design, etc.) or specific 3D modeling courses.
- Excellent knowledge of 3D modeling programs as Autodesk Alias Concept 2021.
- Good knowledge of digital rendering programs as Autodesk VRed.
- Good knowledge of polygon modeling.
- Excellent attitude to the interpretation of sketches, illustrations, and 2D sketches, knowing how to translate them into an efficient and high-quality 3D model.
- Excellent predisposition to the problem solving’ linked to the various needs of a project, in the relationship with the Design team and eventual design constraints.
- High interpersonal and communication skills.
The selected candidate, referring directly to the Head of Design, will have the following responsibilities:
- Planning the workload for an efficient result, according to the Team.
- Realizing, through dedicated software, the 3D proposals starting from drawings, sketches, and renders.
- Knowing the principal performance techniques and how to interpret style directions to produce efficient proposals of 3D models, by considering the time limits for realization.
- Interfacing internally with the members of the same Team, in order to discuss possible solutions and develop day by day teamwork, useful to realize any project.
- Possibility to realize 3D mathematics rendering through dedicated software.
To complete the profile:
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Decisional, operational autonomy, and personal initiative.
- Possible using of 3D software as Blender or similar.
- Possible using of rendering software as VRED, unity or similar.
The type of contract and remuneration will be evaluated in relation to the skills and experience gained.
Work area: Turin
Please send a detailed CV. You will be requested to authorize the use of your personal data as for D.Lgs. 196/03 and GDPR (Rule UE 2016/679). Research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L.903/77).
To candidate, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org