FEASIBILITY CAD DESIGNER
ERRE TECHNOLOGY GROUP S.R.L. is an applied engineering company, active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
In order to support the company growth in progress, Erre Technology Group research n. 3 feasibility CAD Designers, with experience in:
- Creation and maintenance of Concept typical sections
- Package / Target definition
- Feasibility of interiors/exteriors
- Creation of design models check reports
- Creation of any support documentations for Top point’s escalation
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Catia V5
- Knowledge in general layout of the vehicle
- Experience in parametric CAD methodology
- Knowledge of English is considered a must, German a plus
- Pleasure but not excluding availability for transfers / transfers abroad
The profile completed by:
- Attitude to teamwork
- Aptitude for problem solving
The compensation package will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: North Italy
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is adressed to people of both sexes for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org