ERRE Technology Group is an applied engineering company, which is active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
In order to support the company growth, ERRE Technology Group is searching n. 5 Composite Designers, with experience in:
- Design of components, composite assemblies and related equipment in the F1 chassis.
- Parts engineering through solid modeling, surface modeling, 2D drawing and 2D / 3D ply book generation
- Tooling design necessary for the industrialization of components (models, molds, gluing equipment)
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- Good knowledge of Catia V5 (including specific CPE / CPM module)
- Good knowledge of PLM Windchill
- Experience in a F1 team
- Appreciate knowledge of the English language
The profile completed by:
- Aptitude to teamwork
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Experience in the automotive sector
The compensation will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: North Italy.
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is addressed to people of both genders for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org