ERRE Technology Group is an applied engineering company, which is active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
In order to support the company growth, ERRE Technology Group is searching 3 Mechatronics Specialists, with experience in:
- Creating, maintaining and updating technical specs and design rules for the product families
- Guaranteeing innovation and alignment to benchmark
- Defining technical solutions to meet required appearance and performances, quality targets, HMI requirements, Homologation norms
- Creating sourcing documents
- Supporting component development in cooperation with suppliers and other functional teams
- Supporting Virtual Analysis activity as a part of the design
- Investigating issue root causes, defining technical solutions for quality improvement of current vehicles to meet the quality targets
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Engineering Master or Bachelor degree
- Plastic molding, mechanical and electronics basic knowledge, FEM analysis, 1 – 3 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good knowledge of English language, required to prepare documents in English and manage discussions and meetings with foreign suppliers and worldwide organization
The profile is completed by:
- Attitude to teamwork
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Enterprising spirit
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
The role requires business trips to visit Component Suppliers and vehicles Assembly Plants and meet other Regional Teams.
The compensation will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: North Italy.
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is addressed to people of both genders for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org