E/EC PROJECT CHIEF
ERRE Technology Group is an applied engineering company, which is active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
In order to support the company growth, ERRE Technology Group is searching 3 Project Chief to perform the following tasks:
- Completeness / availability of the necessary documentation (specifications / Product Cards / time plans) for sourcing
- The technical feasibility and robustness of the project and technical documentation
- Costs, investments, timing accordingly to the vehicle schedule
- Designers, suppliers and product engineering coordination
- The FMEA design / installation and contribution to the FMEA process
- OdM (DCRs) (build, enable and submit on time)
- Perform diagnostic activities on the system with specialists support
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Diploma or Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computing, Telecommunications
- Good English language skills (listening, writing, speaking), evaluated positively certificates (PET FIRST)
- Excellent knowledge of office automation software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio)
- Basic knowledge of automotive multiplex networks of communication (CAN and LIN protocols)
- Knowledge of CODEP (good level)
- Knowledge of Cards F (good level)
- Knowledge of Workflow (good level)
- Knowledge of Sitra (good level)
- Knowledge of Artis (good level)
- Knowledge of IMAN (good level)
- Knowledge of PSI (good level)
- Basic knowledge of project management (in particular will be welcomed to have participated as a team member using a structured project planning Gantt, definition of project teams and allocation of responsibilities)
The profile is completed by:
- Attitude to teamwork
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Good communicative skills
- Experience coordinating activities in general
The compensation will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: North Italy.
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is addressed to people of both genders for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: email@example.com