ERRE Technology Group is active in the field of engineering consulting applied to the Automotive, Railway and Industrial sectors.
In order to support the company growth, ERRE Technology Group is searching CFD Engineers with experience in:
- Research on heating and ventilation air conditioning car systems (HVAC)
- Integration of geometric models with related engineering tools such as analysis, simulations, optimizations (CFD).
- Project management activities (budgeting, planning, timing)
- Relations with suppliers in English and Italian
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Good knowledge of CAE Ansa, Catia V5, OpenFOAM
- Degree in Automotive or Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years of gained experience
- Good knowledge of English language
- An additional foreign language is appreciated
The profile is completed by:
- Aptitude to teamwork
- Aptitude to problem solving
- Enterprising spirit
The compensation will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: North Italy
The opportunity could include short assignments in Italy and/or abroad.
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is addressed to people of both genders for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org