ERRE Technology Group is active in the field of engineering consulting applied to the Automotive, Railway and Industrial sectors.
In order to support the company growth, ERRE Technology Group is searching Test Engineers with experience in:
- Installation and configuration of Vector tools (Canalyzer; Dianalyzer etc)
- Writing of test progress’ files
- Monitoring of the daily progress of the test, verifying the possible achievement of intermediate test targets
- Collection and integration of anomalies found in a Single List of anomalies (sharing with IDM Senior)
- Diagnosis of first level anomalies, as well as collaboration with RSC / RPA of the various systems to support in-depth diagnosis
- Fatigue check of components / cars with a view to approve reliability
- Organization of activities related to the project followed, with workshop / testing managers
- Controlling of activities at Proving Ground on national and non-national land
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Degree in Engineering (Automotive / Mechanics / Mechatronic/ Electric and similar)
- Software Competence: Matlab, Vector tools (Canalyzer; Dianalyzer etc)
- Vehicle architecture competence
- Vehicle validation competence
- Competence of data acquisition in the car
The profile is completed by:
- Aptitude to teamwork
- Aptitude to problem solving
- Enterprising spirit
The compensation will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: North Italy
The opportunity could include short assignments in Italy and/or abroad.
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is addressed to people of both genders for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: email@example.com