BODY ELECTRONICS SPECIALIST
ERRE Technology Group is active in the field of engineering consulting applied to the Automotive, Railway and Industrial sectors.
In order to support the company growth, ERRE Technology Group is searching Body Electronics Specialist with experience in:
- Support on E/E Components platforms and Body Electronics’ functions
- Relationship with suppliers
- Monitoring of testing activities
- Root causes analysis
- Problem solving related to quality
The candidate meets the following requirements:
- Experience of at least 2 years in Automotive field, developing Body Electronics elements and vehicle electronics
- Experience in Project Management
- Basics of Safety (ISO26262), DFMEA and reliability, cybersecurity
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
The profile is completed by:
- Aptitude to teamwork
- Aptitude to problem solving
- Enterprising spirit
The compensation will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: North Italy
The opportunity could include short assignments in Italy and/or abroad.
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is addressed to people of both genders for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: email@example.com