ERRE Technology Group is active in the field of engineering consulting applied to the Automotive, Railway and Industrial sectors.
In order to support the company growth, ERRE Technology Group is searching Performance Engineers with experience in:
- Management of traditional Powertrain replacement activities and placement of electric Powertrain
- Transformation from vehicle functional requirements to technical specifications
- Interface with Product Engineering
- Interface with Performance Engineering
- Interface with Suppliers
- Interface with Testing
The candidate meets the following requirements:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Automotive Engineering / Powertrain
- Experience in Electric Vehicles
- Comprehension of Technical drawing with Catia V5/Team Center
- Good knowledge of English
The profile is completed by:
- Aptitude to teamwork
- Aptitude to problem solving
- Enterprising spirit
The compensation will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: North Italy
The opportunity could include short assignments in Italy and/or abroad.
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is addressed to people of both genders for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org