VEHICLE DYNAMIC SIMULATION
ERRE Technology Group is a company active in the field of engineering consulting applied to the Automotive, Railway and Industrial sectors.
In order to support the company growth, ERRE Technology Group is searching Engineers, with experience in:
- Realization of vehicle models, multibody or real time
- Modeling control systems / actuators based on existing functional specifications and requirements Integration of models and components and positive outcome verification
- Simulation number of models realized according to standard maneuvers
- Reports results
- Possible support to experimentation department
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Degree in Engineering (Automotive / Mechanics / Aerospace and similar)
- Software Competence: MATLAB, SIMULINK and real time calculation applications (AdamsCar, VICarRealTime, etc.)
- Vehicle architecture competence
- Vehicle validation competence
- Competence of data acquisition in the car
The profile is completed by:
- Aptitude to teamwork
- Aptitude to problem solving
- Enterprising spirit
The compensation will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: North Italy
The opportunity could include short assignments in Italy and/or abroad.
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is addressed to people of both genders for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org