ERRE Technology Group is a company active in the field of engineering consulting applied to the Automotive, Railway and Industrial sectors.
In order to support the company growth, ERRE Technology Group is searching a Scrum Master, with experience in:
- SW coding and development according to project and release plan;
- Accountability in engage and complete the assigned tasks based on attendance of Daily Scrum activities
- Autonomous working in collaboration with the team
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Hands-on experience working as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master or Product Owner in an agile environment
- Strong proven experience with Scrum and Kanban and their methodology; Ability to define software architecture
- Skilled in coaching others and take the lead when necessary.
- Challenging both the Product Owner and the Development Team towards a continuous improvement
- Coaching both the Product Owner and the Development Team to focus on quality and timeliness through a proper definition of done
- Experienced in following standards and well-defined practices within your team and corporate based workflows as well as suggesting improvements to these
- Good knowledge of object-oriented modeling
- Analytical, structured and conceptual thinking and action
- Participate to periodically meetings in order to align and report the open points
- Good knowledge of the following tools / methodologies:
- Agile Scrum
- SPICE / CMMI framework
Mandatory knowledge of the following programming languages / frameworks:
- Android System development
- Android native App development
- Android Automotive
- Custom Android App Store
The profile is completed by:
- Aptitude to teamwork
- Aptitude to problem solving
- Enterprising spirit
The compensation will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: Turin area
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is addressed to people of both genders for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: email@example.com