ERRE Technology Group is an applied engineering company, active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, Erre Technology Group has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
In order to support the company growth in progress, Erre Technology Group is searching for Requirement Engineers to perform definition of technical specifications activities on mechatronic systems, for the production of automatic machine to vending and coffee supply.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Knowledge of embedded
- Ability to define control algorithms related to mechatronic, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Knowledge of Linux embedded
- Degree in Mechatronics/IT/Electronics or Applied Physics
- Encouraged knowledge of Redmine tool
The profile completed by:
- Aptitude to problem solving
- Excellent relationship qualities
- Excellent organisational qualities
- Planning and Management activities
- Aptitude to team work
- Knowledge of the English language
The compensation package will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: Bergamo (IT)
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is addressed to people of both genders for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org