VEHICLE TESTING AND VALIDATION ENGINEER
ERRE Technology Group is an applied engineering company, active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology Group has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
We are currently looking for Vehicle Testing and Validation Engineers with different skills in order to support multiple ongoing projects.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Mechanical testing and vehicle approval. Specifically, the resource will deal with the acquisition of data during vehicle tests, routine processing, interface with the testing body with the engineering body; analysis of data collected during vehicle tests
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Degree in Vehicle Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 2/3 years of experience in the role
- Knowledge of the Vector package
- Good knowledge of the English language
The profile completed by:
- Aptitude to problem solving
- Aptitude to team work
- Passion for the automotive world
The compensation package will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: Maranello
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is adressed to people of both sexes for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: email@example.com