MECHANICAL DESIGNER UNIGRAPHICS
ERRE Technology Group is an applied engineering company, active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology Group has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
We are currently looking for Mechanical Designers with different skills in order to support multiple ongoing projects.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Design, DMU and technical interface with suppliers of electrical / electronic components for the installation of batteries and power electronic components inside existing chassis in the E-Powertrain field
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of Unigraphics
- Wide knowledge of hybrid engine and battery layout and their integration in the body
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Appreciated Degree title
The profile completed by:
- Aptitude to team work
- Aptitude to problem solving
- Passion for Automotive world
The compensation package will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: Modena
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is adressed to people of both sexes for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org