JUNIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
ERRE Technology Group is an applied engineering company, active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology Group has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
We are currently looking for Junior Program Managers with different skills in order to support multiple ongoing projects.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Functional and technical support for the electrification of new BUS and heavy vehicles
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- 0-2 years experience
- Degree in Automotive Engineering or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in Formula SAE (ATA) at an electric vehicle team, possibly as a team leader or experience on a hybrid vehicle project
- Knowledge of the Mechanical/Electronic architecture of an electric vehicle and its related components
The profile completed by:
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Aptitude for teamwork
- Appreciate knowledge of the English language
The compensation package will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: Genova
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is adressed to people of both sexes for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org