JUNIOR VEHICLE TESTING AND VALIDATION ENGINEER
ERRE Technology Group is an applied engineering company, active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
In order to support the company growth in progress, Erre Technology Group research Junior Vehicle Testing and Validation Engineers for the performance of the following tasks:
- Planning and monitoring of the Project’s Reliable Plan
- Writing of test progress files
- Monitoring of the daily progress of the test, verifying the possible achievement of intermediate test targets
- Collection and insertion of anomalies found in a Single List of anomalies (with sharing with IDM Senior)
- Diagnosis of first level anomalies, as well as collaboration with RSC / RPA of the various systems to support in-depth diagnosis
- Fatigue check of components / cars with a view to resolving reliability
- Organization of activities, related to the project followed, with workshop / testing managers
- Presence of activities at Proving Ground on national and non-national soil
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- New graduate, or a graduate with experience of 1-2 years, in Mechanical Engineering with preference for Vehicle address
- Good knowledge of the Office package, in particular Excel / Power Point; welcome knowledge of programming / calculation programs (eg Matlab)
- Ability to analyze / problem solving;
- Fundamental predisposition to group work and comparison
The profile is completed:
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Attitude to teamwork
- Knowledge of English is appreciated
The compensation package will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: Maranello
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is adressed to people of both sexes for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: email@example.com