ERRE Technology Group is an applied engineering company, active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
We are currently looking for GD&T Engineers with different skills in order to support multiple ongoing projects.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Annotation of dimensional and geometric tolerances;
- Production of the necessary documentation of the information required to respect the functionality of the product.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Technical diploma or engineering degree
- At least 5 years experience in the role
- Excellent knowledge of Unigraphics NX
The profile completed by:
- Attitude to teamwork
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Appreciate knowledge of the English language
The compensation package will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: Modena.
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is adressed to people of both sexes for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org