ERRE TECHNOLOGY GROUP is an applied engineering company, active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
We are currently looking for Composite Designers with different skills in order to support multiple ongoing projects.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Design of components, composite assemblies and related equipment in the F1 chassis.
- Parts engineering through solid modeling, surface modeling, 2D drawing and 2D / 3D ply book generation
- Tooling design necessary for the industrialization of components (models, molds, gluing equipment)
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Technical Diploma or Degree
- Good knowledge of Catia V5 (including specific CPE / CPM module)
- Good knowledge of PLM Windchill
- Appreciate knowledge of the English language
The profile completed by:
- Aptitude to teamwork
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Experience in the automotive sector
The compensation package will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: Modena
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is adressed to people of both sexes for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org.