MECHANICAL ENGINEER (LIGHTING AREA)
ERRE Technology Group is an applied engineering company, active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology Group has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
We are currently looking for n. 2 Mechanical Engineers with different skills in order to support multiple ongoing projects.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Feasibility study for vehicle restyling (lighting area)
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Knowledge of AutoCad (2D / 3D)
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 Software
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Engineering
- Fluent English
The profile completed by:
- Relate positively with the Style Department and Feasibility Team
- Attitude to teamwork
- Aptitude for problem solving
The compensation package will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: Turin.
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is adressed to people of both sexes for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org