ERRE Technology Group is an applied engineering company, active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology Group has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
We are currently looking for a CAE Engineer with different skills in order to support multiple ongoing projects.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Ability to handle data related to CAE analysis (structural analysis, FEM, or Computational Fluid Dynamics – CFD), with the extractions of key results and reports
- Create appropriate documentation (plots, animations, videos and other objects) to properly describe the behavior of analyzed structures and objects
- Use CAE to validate new design, components behavior and product technologies, both in pre- and post- processing phases.
- Develop new analysis and simulation techniques to support costumer needs
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Good knowledge of vehicle system, components and their functions
- 2+ years of CAE experience, including thesis projects, better with BETA CAE Ansa (pre-processing), MSC Nastran / ESI PamCRASH / LS-DYNA (structural/crash solvers), Open FOAM (CFD solvers).
- Deep understanding of the demands of simulations and CAE data value to analysts, engineers, designers, suppliers and managers.
- Ability to create a clean geometry mesh and perform a quality improvement / updating of existing ones.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Knowledge of English language at business level
- Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, Automotive Engineering or Physics degree
- Clean European driving license
The profile completed by:
- Excellent team working skills, passion for the job, flexibility and strong aptitude for problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills
The compensation package will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is adressed to people of both sexes for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter via: email@example.com