CAD DESIGNER (PRO-E/CREO)
ERRE Technology Group is an applied engineering company, active in many industrial sectors. Thanks to its workforce, composed by highly specialized engineers with a broad range of competences, ERRE Technology Group has achieved a strong reputation on the market and is now hiring to support its growth.
We are currently looking for a CAD Designer (Pro-E/Creo) with different skills in order to support multiple ongoing projects.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Design of mechanical plastic components for small appliances in the Food & Beverage sector.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of Pro-E and Creo
- 5 years of previous experience in the job
- High school diploma
The profile completed by:
- Ability to relate positively with the design team
- Quick availability
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Attitude to teamwork
- Knowledge of English is appreciated
The compensation package will reflect the capabilities and experience of the successful candidate.
Work area: Turin.
The personal data will be treated with maximum confidentiality, according to EUR Lex 679/2016.
This research is adressed to people of both sexes for equal opportunities (L.903/77).
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org